With prior notice we can arrange to supply Sports Massage cover for most sporting events and to travel with teams to training camps providing sports physiotherapy and sports massage treatments.
All our Sports Massage Practitioners are either Members of the Institute of Sports and Remedial Massage or in the midst of gaining recognition to this governing body.
On occasion some of our practitioners may also be Chartered Physiotherapists and / or physiotherapy students. We can also provide Race Doctors and have links to Paramedic Rapid Response Teams.
Events we have looked after include:
- Some of the triathlons run by Wrecsam Triathlon Club (High 5 Series 2003; Bala Middle Distance Triathlon; Mold Triathlon; Chirk Triathlon; Bala Olympic Triathlon).
- The Welsh Indoors Athletic Championships 2003 with Menai Track and Field.
- The FBD Milk Ras 2003 with Energy Cycles Race Team.
- The Lake Vrynwy Marathon (Race Doctor) and Half Marathon (Race Doctor and Sports Massage Cover).
- The North Wales Athletics Championships;
- The North Wales Cross Country Championships and the Celtic Nations Cross Country Championships 2004.
- Fire Brigade 3 Peaks 2004-2012
- International Snowdon Race 2006, 2012
- Snowdonia Marathon 2012
Acting as Soigneurs we have also looked after the Welsh Cycling Team in Brittany, and Midi Pyrenees 2004 and the Great Britain Cycling Team in Northern France, Italy, Spain, USA and Estonia, 2004.
We have also looked after Bethesda Rugby Club, the North Wales Women's Rugby Squad, members of the Womens' Welsh National Rugby Squad and the Welsh Cross Country Squad .
We still have some weekends free in 2013, so please get in touch if you require our services.