With prior arrangement we provide seminars on posture, injury avoidance, basic massage technique as well as ergonomic advice for NHS departments, businesses, and universities.
"I would like to thank you on behalf of all the staff here at Breast Test Wales Cardiff for the excellent advice and presentation you gave us last week. Every one enjoyed it and I have had very positive feed back. We have laminated the advice sheet and have one on each mobile and we all went home and shared our experience with partners especially the twisting necks!! Gently of course. Thanks again"
Breast Test Wales, Cardiff September 2005
We have presented seminars on various topics to;
- Breast Test Wales Llandudno and Cardiff Branches
- The North Wales NHS Trust General Practitioners Vocational Training Scheme
- Welsh National Team Talent Camp for Cycling
- Welsh Amateur Athletic Association, North Wales Coaches
- Welsh Traditional Karate Federation
- North Wales Lady Golfers
- Llanrwst A-Level Students
- North Wales Women's Rugby Squad
- University of Wales, Bangor, Sports Science Department with Seminars on Osteopathy, Physiotherapy and Gait Analysis with reference to lower limb injury as well as Anterior Knee Pain.
- University of East London Physiotherapy Students on general sports and remedial massage techniques for use within the NHS and privately.
- Burmans Martial Arts on posture and injury prevention.
Please contact us for more information.